Sustainable Environmental Practices
Our commitment to the environment reaches far beyond our workplace boundaries. In every aspect, we strive to establish a business with minimal environmental impact. Our ambition is to prioritize environmentally friendly materials in our products, opting for recyclable options whenever feasible.
- All our products are certified in accordance with current environmental and building materials standards. This provides important information to installers and users, and helps in the recycling process.
- Training, procedures, and systematic occupational health and safety management (SAM) are continuously maintained to develop the company's internal environmental work and to ensure that we comply with relevant laws and regulations.
- Evaluation of the environmental work is regularly performed under the direction of the company's Environmental Manager.
- Our shipments are tested using carriers that we believe have a good environmental policy, with which it also complies.
- The company's environmental management work is based on self-declaration, but the target is a certification in accordance with ISO 14000.
Our products can also be found in Sundahus Miljödata and in Byggvarubedömningen.